The Roebuck Primary School Board is a vibrant and active body focused on school programs and the needs of students. The School Board plays an important role in establishing the directions of the school, endorsing the school budget and evaluating school performance.
Power and Duties
- To take part in establishing and reviewing from time to time the School’s objectives, priorities and general policy direction.
- To take part in planning of financial arrangements necessary to fund these objectives, priorities and policies.
- To take part in evaluating the School’s performance in achieving these objectives, priorities and policies.
- To take part in formulating codes of conduct for students at the School (Uniform)
- To sanction changes and contributions.
- To promote the School.
The Board Membership consists of representatives from across the school community including the Principal, two Staff Members and Parent representatives.
Current Board Members
Principal: Board Chair:
Kelvin Shem Duncan Smith
Parent Representatives : Staff Representatives:
Ian West Lisa O'Neill
Derek Monks Josephine Eastwood
The School Board meets twice a term, on Monday evenings in weeks three and seven.
Minutes of the previous meetings are available to view below.
Annual School Board open meeting will be held at 6.00pm on 28 October 2019
Previous Minutes 2017
Previous Minutes 2018
Term 1 12 March 2018
Previous Minutes 2019
Term 1 18 March 2019
Term 2 13 April 2019 10 June 2019
Term 3 5 August 2019 2 September 2019
Term 4 28 October 2019 25 November 2019
Terms of Reference
The School Board Terms of Reference is available for viewing here.
Correspondence for the School Board can be sent to: